Surely you’ve ever wanted to go out to eat with your family and have a good day together.
But let’s be honest, kids in restaurants get bored. Very bored. And in the end, you often end up with active kids running around, getting in and out of chairs, and nervous parents scolding them and wondering if to go out to eat was really such a good idea. It sounds familiar, doesn’t it?
Well, here I provide you with a list of restaurants located in Gran Canaria, that I recommend not just because they serve amazing food, but also because they meet the needs of our little ones, creating leisure areas for them, and making that going out to eat is a fun experience for the whole family. Here they go:
- Restaurante Asador “La Marisma” (Moya): Specialty of the house, fresh fish of the day and char-grilled meats. With indoor play area.
- Restaurante “Mondalón” (Carretera Los Hoyos, Las Palmas de GC): High quality traditional food. With entertainment area for children and caregivers who look after them.
- Granja-Restaurante “Tío Isidro” (Telde): Traditional Canarian cuisine. Child’s menu available. Their caregivers do activities with the children and show them the farm while the parents are eating.
- Restaurante “El Capitán” (San Agustín): International cuisine, traditional Canarian cuisine and specialty in fish and seafood. It has a balls pool and a child’s play area.
- Restaurante “El Pote” (Juan Manuel Durán, Las Palmas de GC): Reinvented and original traditional Spanish cuisine. With a child’s playground.
- Pizzeria “La Mordidita” (Tamaraceite): Fast food snacks and pizza. With a big balls pool.
- Restaurante “Segundo Muelle” (Metropole, Las Palmas de GC): Peruvian cuisine. With outdoor and indoor playground and caretakers on weekends.
- Restaurante “El Cortijo de San Ignacio” (Telde): Local cuisine. Outdoor and indoor child’s area, balls pool included. With caretakers.
- Restaurante “Bodegón Vandama” (Carretera Bandama, Santa Brígida): Entertainment service for children while their parents are eating.
- Restaurante “El Padrino” (Jesús Nazareno, Las Coloradas): Traditional Canarian cuisine and an spacious place with a comfortable atmosphere to go with children.
- VIPS “7 Palmas” (C.C. 7 Palmas, Las Palmas de GC): It has a play area and child’s menu. Moreover, children are given coloring sheets and colouring pencils.
- Cafetería Heladería Artesanal “Sottozero”, Pasaje de Inglaterra (Mesa y López): Their handmade crepes and ice creams should be pointed out. Great area for children.
- Restaurante “El Caserón del Cortijo” (Camino Campo de Golf, El Cortijo (Telde). Specialty in roasted meats. Large play areas and gardens.
- Mesón “Los Roquetes” (Valleseco): Traditional Canarian cuisine with its grilled meats standing out. It has a small outdoor playground.
- Ristorante “Due Galli” (Arucas): Italian food. With indoor play area.
- Restaurante “Jardín Canario” (Carretera del Centro Km7, Tafira Baja): Traditional Canarian cuisine with modern touches. It has a child’s club with caregivers on weekends.
- Granja Burro Safari “Las Tirajanas”: Canarian food with very economical set menus. They organize donkey rides for the children and visits to the farm.
- Finca Rural/Rte. Grill “Molino de Agua”, Fataga: Traditional Canarian food, simple and homemade. Pool area where you can spend the day and also have an area with animals.
- Restaurante “El Santo Pecado” (San Mateo): Mediterranean home cooking, with a variety of homemade stews. The ground floor is a playroom where activities and child’s days are organized.
- Restaurante “Monte Rojo”: International cuisine. Pool area ideal for spending the day with the family.
You no longer have an excuse to make eating out with your little ones one of your favorite hobbies!
Leave your comment on this post if would recommend any other place that is not on this list 😉.